Bangkokrandy's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- My theme song: "It's My Life", by Bon Jovi
- Baton Rouge, Lousisana, USA - but I don't plan to die there.
- Favourite movie
- 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. Almost every scene in the movie is a cinematographic masterpiece.
- English, German, Thai
- Favourite quote
- "There is a peculiar pleasure in riding out into the unknown - a pleasure which no second journey on the same trail ever affords.", from Edith Durham in "High Albania - A Victorian Traveller's Balkan Odyssey"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, photography, exercising and stock market investing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My friends describe me as
- Tall and skinny. (Even though that might be true, I meant it as a joke - as I'm sure it was intended that I write something a bit more philosophical here.)
Recent Entries by Bangkokrandy
Epilogue - Apr 29, 2014
Bangkok, Sunday, 27 April, 2014 There was a metaphorical cloud hanging over me during this entire trip that I was not at liberty to speak about - until now: The day before I left Bangkok for Ind...
Chennai again - on my way home - Apr 16, 2014
Chennai, Saturday, 12 April - Wednesday, 16 April Saturday, the day of my return to Chennai, turned out to have been one of my worst travel days in a long time. But let me start at the beginning...
Mussoorie - Seventh Entry - mostly pictures - Apr 11, 2014
Mussoorie, Sunday, 06 April – Friday, 11 April, 2014 My friends Gregory, Christopher, and Christopher's Thai girlfriend Som arrived on Sunday evening. Having them here for the past week re...