Bangkokrandy's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- My theme song: "It's My Life", by Bon Jovi
- Baton Rouge, Lousisana, USA - but I don't plan to die there.
- Favourite movie
- 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. Almost every scene in the movie is a cinematographic masterpiece.
- English, German, Thai
- Favourite quote
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt, British prime minister (28 May 1759-1806)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, photography, exercising and stock market investing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My friends describe me as
- Tall and skinny. (Even though that might be true, I meant it as a joke - as I'm sure it was intended that I write something a bit more philosophical here.)
Recent Entries by Bangkokrandy
Hue - May 6, 2015
People usually visit Hue for one reason: To see the historical remains of the Imperial City, the part of present-day Hue that was the seat of the Nguyen emperors and the capital of Vietnam from 180...
Danang - May 3, 2015
As you might recall, I went back home to Saigon from Hoi An last Sunday night, the 26<sup>th</sup> of April. In the meantime I have had a chance to do a bit of research on Hoi An - research that I ...
Hoi An - Apr 27, 2015
24 April 2015 My plan was to visit Danang, Hoi An and maybe Hue on this trip, three cities near each other in Central Vietnam. Danang is the big regional capital, lying between Hoi An and Hue, s...