Bangkokrandy's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- My theme song: "It's My Life", by Bon Jovi
- Baton Rouge, Lousisana, USA - but I don't plan to die there.
- Favourite movie
- 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. Almost every scene in the movie is a cinematographic masterpiece.
- English, German, Thai
- Favourite quote
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt, British prime minister (28 May 1759-1806)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, photography, exercising and stock market investing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My friends describe me as
- Tall and skinny. (Even though that might be true, I meant it as a joke - as I'm sure it was intended that I write something a bit more philosophical here.)
Recent Entries by Bangkokrandy
Ho Chi Minh City - Dec 1, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia - Friday, 04 November, 2016 Check-out time at my AirBnB apartment was noon, but my flight wasn't until over four hours later, at 16:15. Since I had so much time until my flight,...
Gori - Oct 23, 2016
Gori – Saturday, 22 October, 2016 After that first rainy day in Tbilisi, it didn't rain again for the rest of my stay there – until this morning - as I was leaving the city for my n...
Batumi - Oct 28, 2016
Batumi – Wednesday, 26 October, 2016 I was awakened at 7:00 by the noise of my Georgian neighbors shouting in the hallway like a bunch of Vietnamese tourists. (These were the first Georgia...