Bangkokrandy's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- My theme song: "It's My Life", by Bon Jovi
- Baton Rouge, Lousisana, USA - but I don't plan to die there.
- Favourite movie
- 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. Almost every scene in the movie is a cinematographic masterpiece.
- English, German, Thai
- Favourite quote
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt, British prime minister (28 May 1759-1806)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, photography, exercising and stock market investing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My friends describe me as
- Tall and skinny. (Even though that might be true, I meant it as a joke - as I'm sure it was intended that I write something a bit more philosophical here.)
Recent Entries by Bangkokrandy
Back Home in Saigon - Dec 3, 2015
Friday, 27 November – Sunday, 29 November, 2015 It's so foggy in Sapa this morning that I can’t see more than a few meters out my hotel room window. If I hadn’t already seen t...
Sapa 3 - Nov 26, 2015
Monday, 23 November – Thursday, 26 November 2015 (Happy Thanksgiving!) My friend Craig from Australia left the following comment after my previous blog post: Regarding your friend's com...
Sapa 2 - Nov 22, 2015
Friday, 20 November 2015 What a difference a day (spent in bed - alone) can make! After yesterday's good rest, I am back to normal again. I woke up early and had a stuffer of a breakfast, after ...