Awanderluster18's Traveler Profile
- I pick up jobs here and there
- Favourite music
- Cut Copy, The Black Keys, Black Mountain, The Raconteurs,The Presets, fischerspooner, Ratatat, Caribou, Grizzly Bear, Explosions in the Sky, Citizen Cope, Mount Kimbie, Paper Bird, Discovery, Black Mountain, Caribou, LCD soundsystem, The flaming lips
- Favourite movie
- The Fountain, 180 Degrees South, Die Fetten Jahre sind vorbei, I love you Man, Amelie, Into the Wild, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, V for Vendetta, Hook, Children of Men, Koyaanisqatsi, aladdin, Interview with the Vampire, Lion King,
- English, German
- Favourite quote
- Hey Mr Grump Gills You know what you gotta do when life gets you down? Just keep swimming Just keep swimming Just keep swimming swimming swimming What do we do we swim, swim, swim OH HO HO How I love to swim ...
- Interests and hobbies
- Climbing, wandering, hiking, Adventure, gardening, walking, laying in the grass, laughing, painting, snowshoeing, and the list goes on
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Lost City of Z, The Gods drink Whiskey: stumbling toward enlightenment in the land of the tattered Buddha, 1984, Brave New World, Into the Wild, Julie of the Wolves, The Alchemist,
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Awanderluster18
The incursion of Machu Picchu - Nov 7, 2011
Day break. Let's do this. We grab our daypacks and head out down the street. It is a 15-20 minute walk from the city to the stairs up to Machu Picchu and along the way we find the camping spot next...
We all knew what awaited. - Nov 25, 2011
Slowly, we all crawled out of our tents at roughly 7am. A quick breakfast of granola and the cherished fruit that was packed in, we had to eat. Our bodies needed energy for the next part of the hik...
A Rocky Thanksgiving Meal. The descent. - Nov 24, 2011
With the rising of the sun and cry of the roosters all around, we all are up brushing our teeth, packing our bag and ready to get going. We walk back down the road to the center of the town and who...