Aushiro's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Hawaiian, Reggae, Alternative, Folk
- Maui, Hawaii
- Favourite movie
- Old School
- English, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing, Basketball, Camping, Swimming, self exploration, writing, playing guitar
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Start a Foundation to Build Community Buildings and Schools for Developing Countries
- Favourite book
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, Ambitious, Intuitive, Chill, Athletic, Spontaneous, Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Studying abroad in Florence (Firenze), Italy in 2000-2001. It was my first introduction to backpacking and travelling for an extended period of time. I made many new lifelong friends and found inspiration through exploring new places and cultures.
Recent Entries by Aushiro
Shinkansen Bound to Misawa - Jun 14, 2012
As most of you know, Kristen and I have completed our journey of the world and have made it home safely. While the trip may be over, the wonderful experiences and people often come up in our daily ...
Stampede to the Finish - Jul 13, 2012
The drive from Glaciar National Park to Calgary was a greener version of driving the 5 South from the Bay Area to LA. One particular highlight was seeing the acres and acres of Canola Flowers. Thes...
Glaciar National Park - Jul 7, 2012
We said "goodbye" to Banff National Park and then said "Hello" to Glaciar National Park. This drive would take most of the day and our first destination would be White Fish, Montana. This was a sto...