Audreyrattay's Traveler Profile
- Marketing Coordinator
- Favourite music
- Jazz, Vocal, Country, Hip Hop, Rock
- English, German, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi
- Favourite quote
- "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
- Interests and hobbies
- Journalism, Shopping, Biking, Working, Kayaking, Spoon Collecting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Start my own business involving international travel and destination weddings
- Favourite book
- Lean In
- My friends describe me as
- a Fashionista, an Entrepreneur, and Intelligent
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Riding a camel through the Sahara Desert and spending the night in the sand dunes of the Erg Chebi on the Algerian border. Bonding with an elephant in Goa, India
Recent Entries by Audreyrattay
Letting Go: Inner Strength - Nov 10, 2014
This morning I was woken by beautiful birds singing and the warm ocean breeze blowing through my bedroom doors. To anyone who has never experienced this relaxation, add it to your life list and mul...
Letting Go: Escape to Paradise - Nov 9, 2014
This morning I wokeup around a.m. to the sounds of birds chirping and spanish music playing on the alarm radio. There was a light misting rain and the temperature was around 70 degrees. Breakfast w...
Letting Go: Immersion - Nov 8, 2014
My flight descended through a rainstorm today which was very interesting. Suddenly my window view turned into clouds similar to trying to drive through a snow white out. I have no idea how pilots s...