Ashleynharbin's Traveler Profile
- Consulting Analyst
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Mr. Popper's Penguins, Ted
- Favourite quote
- "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them." - Albert Einstein
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, animals, pets, music
- Favourite book
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- My friends describe me as
- "Compassionate, outgoing, kind, loving, and focused."
Recent Entries by Ashleynharbin
From Kacyiru to Gikondo - Nov 14, 2014
After leaving school to return home, I am faced with a very important decision: which hill will I trek up today? Right or left? Normally the left wins out. Despite the guaranteed chance I will have...
Mannerisms - Oct 23, 2014
So, it has come to my attention that I am slowly but surely integrating into the Rwandan society in more ways than I would have ever expected. I thought I'd make a more fun and light entry regardin...
Hours of Inspiration from Incredible Women - Sep 9, 2014
For the second time, I was sick for the first half of the day. Massive stomach cramps and diarrhea made getting out of bed nearly impossible. Celine was kind enough to bring me zinc tablets, and wh...