Ashika's Traveler Profile
- Favourite quote
- Wag more, bark less.
- Interests and hobbies
- you can also follow us at: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/ashika
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sail around the world.
- My friends describe me as
- A classic John G. Alden design; staysail rigged clipper ketch in a lovely cream color.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Lauri has had 3, Dois has had at least 2. They were named Donnie, Scott, Jennifer, Aaron and Joel.
Recent Entries by Ashika
When in Guaymas... - Jan 23, 2012
You could hear the whistle and howl of the winds entering the caldera from miles away. All around us red rock spires reach straight up through thick green chaparral and cactus. It was about 11:00 p...
Happy Birthday Dois! - Aug 9, 2012
Yes, the old man is older today. But just like wine, he just keeps getting better with age. Today, in 1000 degree heat with 99% humidity he put a another coat of varnish on the toe rail of Ashika. ...
Bud the Blob - May 25, 2012
"CONVENTIONAL SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS THAT BUD HAS CONTINUED TO WEAKEN THIS MORNING... IN FACT...THE CLOUD PATTERN HAS BASICALLY BECOME AN AMORPHOUS BLOB OF CONVECTION." NOAA FORECASTER ROBERTS ...