Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
House Sit at Scotchy Pocket Road Gunalda Qld - May 22, 2015
We arrived at our new house Sit with Alan & Lorri at Gunalda on their 30 plus acrea property which backs onto the Mary River, a beautiful property with a few cattle, 2 gorgeous Blue Heelers...
Pomona Show Grounds - May 21, 2015
Pomona Qld Showgrounds $24 per night Per RV Power & Water, Showers and Toilets, nice place, very picturesque with that little knob Mount Cooroora in the distance. Pomona named after the Roman g...
Visit our youngest daughter Billie - May 14, 2015
Sharps Park Qld $12 a night, toilets, tables BBQ's, bins, shade. Had a magical day up in O'Reillys in The Lamington National Park, Qld walking in the beautiful forest and feeding the ...