Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Visit Family and wonders of the Dandenongs Vic - Jan 29, 2015
Officer & Dandenongs Vic I have always wanted to visit my cousin Chris and hubby Joe who offered for us to call in when we saw her at Mum's funeral, they live in Officer Vic just on the edg...
3rd time at wonderful Greens Lake Vic - Feb 26, 2015
3 off us from Bonnie Doon packed up and all met up at Greens Lake near Corop Vic just west of Stanhope or Tatura in victoria, we stayed for 5 days. The local CFA organized a Clean up Australia Day...
Bonnie Doon Music Festival Victoria - Feb 17, 2015
Bonnie Doon near Mansfield Victoria The time had come to leave our little piece of cool heaven on the Murray at Barooga and we all packed up on to our final leg down to Bonnie Doon for the Mu...