Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Visit Family and wonders of the Dandenongs Vic - Jan 29, 2015
Officer & Dandenongs Vic I have always wanted to visit my cousin Chris and hubby Joe who offered for us to call in when we saw her at Mum's funeral, they live in Officer Vic just on the edg...
Fabulous Van Park close to Melbourne. & Cheap - Jan 26, 2015
Riddell Creek Victoria The time was getting closer to our date with Cirque Du Soliel in Flemington Melbourne and as usual there are no Free Camps within Melbourne (except Truck Stops) so we book...
Chinese Museum... Tick ! Then stand me up again! - Jan 25, 2015
After leaving the crowded and noisy Greens Lake of Australia Day weekend, we headed to the gloriously grand Bendigo We parked the bus opposite the showgrounds as it was Sunday and the weekly ...