Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Heading north with a detour - Dec 16, 2015
Our last days at Elphinstone gave us some more glorious Kayaking a few more Redclaw, sunrises and a farewell meal out with Pauline and Col, it was a fabulous place to stay a while and...
The serenity if kayaking - Nov 4, 2015
There are not a lot of words to describe the absolute joy of kayaking and Lake Elphinstone is just a joy to take it all in, especially early in the morning when the water is like glass an...
Top of the top 10 Free Camps Lake Elphinstone Qld - Nov 4, 2015
We are staying at Magnificent Elphinstone Lake Free Camp Qld, would definitely put it on top of our favourite Camps,it's the best one we have ever been to in our 3 short years on the road, su...