Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Season comes to a close 9 months in Cape Trib - Jan 24, 2017
Its been a very busy and enjoyable season here at Cape Tribulation the park is now winding down to closing for the 'wet' on 28th Jan so it'll be nice and peaceful again. We've started ge...
Cape Tribulation - Dec 20, 2016
November going into Dec have become quiet in the park here at Cape Tribulation, although some days without warning it fills, sometimes the powered section then others the unpowered and 99% overseas...
Cooktown, Bloomfield and Wujil Wujil FNQueensland - Feb 12, 2016
Had a nice day at Kuranda browsing the Markets then went to the Bird Sanctuary which was really good too, even had Cassowaries. November going into Dec have become quiet in the park h...