Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
6 Months in Paradise - Cape Tribulation FNQld - Oct 20, 2016
Sorry all for my tardiness and not posting in my blog for so long and thank you all the wonderful folk who have wondered where we have been, we are still in Cape Tribulation and we have been litera...
After hour Caretakers at Cape Trib Camping - Apr 15, 2016
It's funny how few people know about the accessibility of Cape Tribulation in far north Queensland, particularly us Aussies, they think it's only 4X4 access with basic basic bush camping! Soooo not...
Home Hill - Townsville City and Awning replaced - Mar 1, 2016
From Airlie our first stop was the well known Home Hill Rest area, but after the quiet we weren't used to a highway on one side of camp and railway on the other, just a tad noisy, but other than th...