Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Home Hill - Townsville City and Awning replaced - Mar 1, 2016
From Airlie our first stop was the well known Home Hill Rest area, but after the quiet we weren't used to a highway on one side of camp and railway on the other, just a tad noisy, but other than th...
Beautiful Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls - Mar 31, 2016
It's hard to better the experience of waterfalls and Atherton Tablelands and around Millaa Millaa have many we really enjoyed the walks long and short some with hills in and out but all just glorio...
Cape Tribulation Camping Position - Apr 1, 2016
Whoop Whoop, took a drive to Cape Tribulation to check out the roads and Van Park to make sure we can get the bus there and take on the wonderful opportunity as Caretakers there and all is good,...