Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Took a drive to The Warrumbungles from Binnaway - Apr 18, 2015
Not far from Binnaway is Coonabarabran and the Warrumbungles, there'd been huge fires through there and was very destructive indeed but you could see a lot more of the ranges without t...
Top Free camp at Binnaway what a Gem! - Apr 17, 2015
List your SUPER FRIENDLY TOWN STOPS ....<br style="color: rgb(20, 24, 35); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.3199996948242px;">We've come across ...
Off the Beaten Track into Mendooran NSW - Apr 15, 2015
We headed inland from Dubbo to get away from the beaten track and found this magnificent little town of Mendooran with it's Free Camp on the River and within easy walk to the Pub, PO, Ta...