Ash-wendyfrank's Traveler Profile
- Me Doll Maker ex school bus owner driver, ex courier, & Ash Truck Driver, Jack of all Trades
- Favourite music
- All, except, punk, head banging crap & some jazz
- Favourite movie
- Overboard,7 brides for 7 brothers, Avator, I Am.
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be It's up to me
- Interests and hobbies
- Australia, Crafts, travelling, gardening, collecting, enjoying nature, our beloved kids & cats, movie making on computer,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, Love and be better every day. Take a cruise on the Rhine River. Visit Cornwall Ancestry.
- Favourite book
- Kings in Grass Castles, Any Louise Hay, Michael Weiss Book, Di Morresey books,
- My friends describe me as
- Crafty, green thumb, collector, love my family, love nature, love my cats, loves life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ash & my kids, buying & building our 1st house in Wymah NSW, Our next episode...permanent Nomads...........
Free Camps on My youTube Channel
This is a map of camps and dump points we used
These are some google maps with places of interest around Albury/ Wodonga
and district NSW & Victoria Australia on and around the Murray River
I would hope they may be of help in some way to others coming to this, my local area
Recent Entries by Ash-wendyfrank
Big Rig & Free Camping Tips we've learnt - Jul 26, 2013
I thought I'd start adding all the good ideas we have come up with or been told by fellow RVer's I will be adding to this list all the time as time goes by............. Mind you I must stress tha...
Free again and in our old back yard. - Nov 21, 2014
Well it's been what I would say would be the toughest time of my life, sorting and clearing out my deceased parents home after my Mum's death. Thank goodness for Ash and our daughter Jo or I really...
Dead House Batteries!! gone to battery heaven! - Nov 16, 2012
Sadly after a multitude of good advise and experts checking our house batteries are RAT&#$T so many quotes later we are up for $2grand!!!! Something we knew nothing about was the electrics an...