Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Bristol England
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Winding down - Sep 5, 2015
It's nearly over. Our long stay in Rotorua is coming to a close. Bert & Carole were right on schedule at about 1.30 pm on Wednesday, so we have had good company the last few days. Went for c...
Daffodils and Cherry Blossom - Aug 29, 2015
Daffodil's and Cherry Blossom. We spent this morning 10am till 12.30 at the City library selling Daffs for the NZ Cancer Council on behalf of Rotorua Kiwanis. Took just under $100 which we wer...
N.I.W.A. by Kiwanis - Aug 27, 2015
Not been much to report in recent days, weather has been worse than average for the most part although these last two days have burst into Spring!! Blossoms are on show everywhere giving us a feast...