Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Bristol England
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Planning - Mar 24, 2009
We intend to ride our newly acquired 2006 Honda Goldwing across America via route 66 to north of Austin Texas and then drop in on friends Bob & Mary Sue Owens in Austin and Wayman & Janet C...
Winding down - Sep 5, 2015
It's nearly over. Our long stay in Rotorua is coming to a close. Bert & Carole were right on schedule at about 1.30 pm on Wednesday, so we have had good company the last few days. Went for c...
Daffodils and Cherry Blossom - Aug 29, 2015
Daffodil's and Cherry Blossom. We spent this morning 10am till 12.30 at the City library selling Daffs for the NZ Cancer Council on behalf of Rotorua Kiwanis. Took just under $100 which we wer...