Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Bristol England
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Birthdays & Go Carts - Aug 2, 2015
Short story tonight. We were out to dinner on friday with Tony & Marlene for her 79th birthday, in Eat St where else? Saturday morning was coffee with Ulysses. Tony is on the Trust that overs...
Short drive, nice day - Jul 30, 2015
About 25 k's south on the Taupo road is Waiotapu, thermals,mud pools and a pub. Rough ol' pub but they do great hamburgers, so we had lunch before doing the loop road to the thermal area. The...
BIIIG Mistake. - Jul 29, 2015
This story is supposed to be about our Goldwing trip across America. Instead it is about our trip to England. We are away at present but I will correct this when we get home and do the USA tr...