Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Bristol England
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Familiarisation - Jun 1, 2015
Three days in and we are relearning our way around Rotorua. we know where to pick up my new glasses, ordered in Newcastle but sent here from the laboratory in Melbourne. I walked into there the oth...
Let the Adventure Begin. - May 29, 2015
Great trip to Sydney this morning. Up at 3am, Kylie's at Kurri 4.15 am and dropped at Mascot departures, Kylie & Brooke kept going. We checked in after a coffee and raison toast. Boarded and...
Planning - May 27, 2015
Trying to think what to take this week. Hoping to have a free week to get organised, but Monday two requests for valuations kinda killed that. So Tuesday doing inspections and getting Lee's valuati...