Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Bristol England
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Interesting day. - Jul 4, 2015
New adventures, Went for a birthday lunch for Brian with Dorothy, who as I have said got us tickets for last night to the local and not so local schools music festival. Some from Australia. Lunc...
Around the lake - Jul 2, 2015
Lovely day again today, promising to be horrible tomorrow. So where should we go?? Circumnavigate the lake, yep, sounds like a plan, not too far, 50 k's maybe, and there might be a coffee shop, oth...
Lunch was nearly buried too. - Jun 30, 2015
Decided late morning on a day trying to be nice tht we should take a short drive out to the Buried Village for lunch in their little cafe. Lona had already been out "on her own" in the car shopping...