Artell's Traveler Profile
- Real Estate
- Favourite music
- Middle of the road
- Favourite movie
- Me Shawshank Redemption, Lona, Ghost Story
- English with a smattering of French
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, travel, video editing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Lap the Map in Oz and for Lona return to the Eternal City, Rome
- Favourite book
- Me, anything by Ken Follett, Lona Patricia Cornwell
- My friends describe me as
- Couple of lucky old farts, you make your own luck!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of our kids
Recent Entries by Artell
Nearly over. - Jun 4, 2014
We are only 240 k's from home. Stopped to see Prue & John and invited to stay for a couple of days, who could resist the queen sized bed and a fabulous view over Town Beach? See pics! We eva...
Socialising - Jun 1, 2014
Staying with Leona Bertogna has been an absolute delight. Pity Arno is stuck in Perth, sorting out some family issues but Leona has made us very welcome. We had lunch with Ron & Brenda Lovet...
Chillin' - May 26, 2014
After big days on the road we is jus chillin!! 21 k's off the highway and in a beautiful natural National Park we are where we should have been a year ago after Gladestone, when the minor stroke ...