Arizonafox's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- little bit of everything
- Favourite movie
- adventure movies
- English, basic German
- Favourite quote
- "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." - Theodore Roosevelt
- Interests and hobbies
- experiences, technology, history, books, culture
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To live in another country, and I'm doing it!
- Favourite book
- What genre?
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, dedicated, brave
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Picking up my life and moving to Poland, then moving to Germany.
Recent Entries by Arizonafox
2nd to last stop - Jul 15, 2011
It was a really short train ride from Zagreb to Ljubljana, only 2 ½ hours! We had a very easy border crossing, and like at the Hungarian/Serbian border, Fabian asked for the EU stamp in his passpor...
A long, long, smelly day. :D - Jul 14, 2011
Our day in Zagreb did not start well, and this day was the closest we came to killing each other. So to remind you, we'd had a sweaty day in Dubrovnik, and a night on the bus. When we got into Zagr...
Sweating like small animals - Jul 13, 2011
We caught the 8:00a bus from Kotor to Dubrovnik. This time we were prepared for hilarity at the border, and we weren't disappointed. This time was just as ridiculous, but instead of keeping the sta...