Aristawino's Traveler Profile
- Arista Wine Cellars - A great little wine shop
- Vernaccia, Tempranillo...I mean English, French.
- Interests and hobbies
- Wine tasting, golf, fantastic foods
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, a foodie, enthusiastic about fruit of the vine, outgoing
Recent Entries by Aristawino
New suitcase from Savvy Traveler, with wine room - Mar 6, 2013
After staring at all the carefully chosen clothes for several days now, the wine won out. I am not even carrying any wine at this point. The old suitcase, that fits in any airplane over-head compar...
First evening in Buenos Aires - dinner - Mar 8, 2013
After a day getting settled into our wonderful little hotel in the San Telmo District of Buenos Aires and strolling the pedestrian only shopping street Calle Florida, Anne and Kurt arranged for di...
From family winery to mountain view vineyard. - Mar 11, 2013
After breakfast of jamon and cheese, yogurt, toast with all sorts of marmalade, our group of 14 board the comfy bus. Of our gang, 3 or so are very new to wine. The idea of tasting wine at 10 am bro...