Arewethere.yet's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Many genres but not rap or country
- Favourite movie
- Too many
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "On ne voit qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (You can only see with your heart- what is essential is invisible)
- Interests and hobbies
- To travel, garden, teach, learn,create,write
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have many healthy grandchildren
- Favourite book
- Le petit prince
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Not one moment only, my family is amazing.
Recent Entries by Arewethere.yet
Afrique du Sud..the Water Here is Cold! - Nov 2, 2007
South Africa Many moons ago when I was a little girl, I would receive beautiful gifts from Africa courtesy of my uncle. They were necklaces made of shells, hippo and giraffe sculptures made of ...
Turtles and Cats - Oct 5, 2007
Cherating Beach Cherating Beach was a great destination; sun, finally after weeks of monsoons, sandy beaches, warm water, resort hotel, practically the only people in the venue. Our trip in Malaysi...
We'll always have Paris... in Laos - Sep 9, 2007
Vientiane In Laos (an old colony of France), the French influence is very apparent especially in the capital city. Vientiane has a Parisian flavour and it is very noticeable in its architecture...