Aquirkybunchof2's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Florence & the Machine, alt-j, Scissor Sisters, Angus & Julia Stone, Lana Del Ray, Daft Punk, Arcade Fire, Little Joy, MGMT, The XX, The Naked And Famous, Marc Bolan & T.Rex, Bob Dylan, Awolnation, The Glitch Mob, Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros
- Cape Town, South Africa
- English and German
- Favourite quote
- "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
- Interests and hobbies
- FOOD, coffee, reading, music, dancing like we should be committed, uh... did we mention FOOD?
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ummm, uh..... Well, that's quite a lot of pressure....
- Favourite book
- The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak, anything Stephen Fry has touched (Stephen Fry is God. Hail), Ten Thousand Saints by Eleanor Henderson, This is All by Aidan Chambers, Un Lun Dun by China Mieville
- My friends describe me as
- quirky (hence the name), incredibly funny (or that might just be us... we prefer to think they're laughing WITH us), mildly (cough) obsessed foodies, a package deal
Recent Entries by Aquirkybunchof2
Returning to the Mothercity - Nov 17, 2013
You know that terribly corny line about how your life flashes before your eyes? Well, as our plane flew over Cape Town and we finally got to see Table Mountain for the first time in almost a ...
Young Money, Cash Money - Oct 16, 2013
So you know how we slaved away in the Austrian Alps to earn us some change for our vagabonding? Well, thanks to Claudia's Budget Queen skills and my reluctant acceptance of having my inside Spendin...
Verliebt in Berlin Reloaded - Oct 16, 2013
So this was coming full circle Part II. As I am merely an avid reader, unlike Raph the bookworm, I decided to use the Buchmesse time to quickly zip over to Berlin to spend a few more days with Loul...