Aprilrain's Traveler Profile
- Media Planner
- Favourite music
- Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classical, New Age, Instrumental, R&B
- Favourite movie
- Transformers, X-Men Series, The 5th Element, Sixth Sense, Harry Potter Series, Kungfu Panda, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Madagascar
- English, Mandarin, Hainanese, a little bit of Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." - Martin Buber
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, Movies, Photography, Arts, Travel, Books
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Recent Entries by Aprilrain
Istanbul - Bursa - Apr 13, 2008
Our flight was TK0066 and it would take off at 11:20pm. We took the Sky Train to T3 to sample the perfumes but had to quickly rush back to T1 around 10:20pm to get ready to board our flight! Such a...
Stopover at Perugia - May 9, 2009
9th May 2009 (Saturday) 3:08pm We're already in Perugia!! Perugia is also a very pretty little medieval city. We're now at Al Mangiar Bene eating our lunch. Although it was a "chicken & d...
Another lovely place in the Umbria region - May 11, 2009
11th May 2009 (Monday) We've visited the Duomo of Orvieto, the Opera del Duomo Museum and the Modern Art Museum - 'Emilio Greco". We even took an "Orvieto Underground" tour where we discovered h...