Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Recruitment Adviser
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Time to go ......the Porters! - Aug 9, 2014
Mum had to go to a funeral this morning and one of her friends picked her up just before 9am. We were having a leisurely start to our day when the mailman arrived with a parcel for Linda. She broug...
Those killer Kelpies - just had to see them again - Aug 4, 2014
Since we've been on the go everyday for over 5 weeks now, today was one of those days when we had nothing in particular planned so we just got up and took it easy - caught up on emails, blogs, read...
Granny time and birthday time - Aug 2, 2014
Today all the guys had arranged that they would meet and play a round of golf. The weather was looking pretty dodgy and they did have a contingency plan if it had been too wet. However it turned ou...