Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Recruitment Adviser
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Over and out - Jun 2, 2015
When I last updated it was just after our last night in Los Alamos. Thursday morning we were up bright and early so that we could get organised and also see the boys before they left for school. It...
Tantalising Taos - May 27, 2015
While chatting one night earlier in the week, Reid and Christy suggested that a day trip to Taos might be one we would enjoy. So we sort of made sure we'd done all the other jobs - like shopping - ...
Spending up in Santa Fe - May 26, 2015
So this will be a short post as there's not really that much to talk about. We stayed in bed until the boys had left for school - it's a big enough struggle getting three boys up and organised for ...