Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Recruitment Adviser
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Our Itinerary - Apr 5, 2015
30-Apr Leave Gladstone, fly Sydney, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale overnight Fort Lauderdale 1-May Cruise departs 4pm Fort Lauderdale 2-May Cruise 3-May Cruise - Charleston, South Carolina 4-May...
Always need something hatching! - Apr 5, 2015
We got back from our last trip early in August last year and true to form we started to think about where to go next. We batted around a few ideas but all of them were centred around either US o...
Time to go ......the Porters! - Aug 9, 2014
Mum had to go to a funeral this morning and one of her friends picked her up just before 9am. We were having a leisurely start to our day when the mailman arrived with a parcel for Linda. She broug...