Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Niagara Falls - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Sunrise over Sydney - Mar 9, 2016
It's now 'morning’ and I’m sitting in the Qantas lounge at Sydney airport catching up on the blog and this will be the final entry. So I was awake just after 4.30am and of course being ...
Oh dear it's nearly over - Mar 8, 2016
So our last day at sea today. There's been a bit of a cough/sore throat bug getting around the ship and we were both a bit spluttery this morning but have improved once we were up and at it. I got ...
Lazy day at Sea - Mar 7, 2016
On a day like today it's kind of difficult to find much to write about. We had a slow start to the day once again and wandered up to breakfast around 10am. We came back to the cabin, armed ourselve...