Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Niagara Falls - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Checking in to Singapore - Feb 28, 2017
This morning the ship was back in Singapore. Although we booked this as one cruise - it’s really two - a five day to Thailand and a 4 day to Malaysia so there was a lot of people who disembar...
All over red rover - Mar 5, 2017
I was awake just before 6am so got up and showered before Rene our cabin steward delivered our passports back to the room. We finalised our packing and had our bags already to go and we popped alon...
Kicking around Klang - Mar 4, 2017
Oh dear - the last day of our cruise. The ship docked in Port Klang quite early - around 8am. However once again we were only taking the shuttle bus into the nearby town of Klang. The main city for...