Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Recruitment Adviser
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Viva Espanola - May 24, 2015
The morning started as has been usual this week, Craig up and showered and bringing me a coffee. Then I got up showered and had breakfast. A plan was hatched for us all to go to a huge hardware ...
Picnic in the Mountains - May 23, 2015
It was a beautiful sunny morning though still on the fresh side - spring has not yet sprung so far this year and the temps are about 10 degrees cooler than would normally be expected at this time o...
"Chicago, Chicago - that toddlin' town" - May 19, 2015
Title courtesy of Frank Sinatra Wakened to see the falls shrouded in mist. We had to be up and organized for our pick up for the airport at 8.45am. Had breakfast in the hotel restaurant, collec...