Anni.porter's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Pretty eclectic taste - one minute Pink or Lady Gaga, then Roy Orbison, perhaps Snow Patrol, Jimmy Barnes, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Bruno Mars
- Drymen, Scotland
- Favourite movie
- Ghost, PS I Love you, Red Dog, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Calamity Jane
- Really none - but have enough French that I can read most things and understand a fair bit, a smattering of German too but very rusty now.
- Favourite quote
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." Author Unknown
- Interests and hobbies
- Welll - travelling!!!, socialising, reading, walking, blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Nothing special - just to keep on making every day count.
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - love so many
- My friends describe me as
- 'The traveller', organised, chatty, love life,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had a fortunate life with many many highlights - but the ever increasing pride I have in my two sons, their delightful wives and wonderful families and how much pleasure they give me is a source of much happiness.
Whale Watching - done
Eiffel Tower - done
Greek Islands - done
Parthenon - done
Suq in Marrakesh - done
Oktoberfest in Munich - done
Gondola in Venice - done
Leaning Tower of Pisa - done
Berlin Wall - done
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - done
Dog Sledding with Huskies - done
Whale watching - done
Niagara Falls - done
Great Wall of China - done
Glaciers of Alaska - done
Recent Entries by Anni.porter
Another one bites the dust - Oct 17, 2016
Sitting here in my own chair, eyes feeling pretty droopy but I'm trying to keep going for a couple of hours more before I crawl into my own beautifully comfortable bed. Have to say we've slept in s...
By the time I get to Phoenix - Oct 14, 2016
Song lyrics again! This morning we had to say goodbye to Dave and Irene. We had such a great time with them - and we're going to work towards having another cruise together - or of course they coul...
Captivating Cacti and the Bone Yard - Oct 13, 2016
Well I think this was the laziest ever start to the day - I think it was close to 9.30am before we all congregated around the dining room table for breakfast. Then there was some prep work by I...