Anna_nicola's Traveler Profile
- Teachers Extraordinaire
- Favourite music
- Dance Magic Dance from The Labyrinth
- Favourite movie
- Les Choristes, La Vita e Bella, One Fine Day
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese
- Favourite quote
- "No Expectations"
- Interests and hobbies
- Drinking, Eating and Cavorting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fall Truly Madly Deeply in Love
- Favourite book
- 101 Ways to Snog, Vanity Fair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Deciding to travel the world, seeing The Great Wall and Mount Everest, becoming a snog sister
Recent Entries by Anna_nicola
In the Kimberly wilderness - Aug 18, 2010
Derby (pronounced: Duh-by, not Dah-by) is about as different from either Perth or Carnamah as you can get. The first thing to hit you is the temperature change- the mercury was already screamin...
Off the tourist trail with Jo and Molly - Nov 9, 2010
Goodbye Carnamah (By Anna) - Aug 2, 2010
So, we're returning to the blog after abandoning it for 6 months and it’s our mission to fill in the gaps from where we last left you in Western Australia all the way through to our current d...