Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my WHNP/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Just a Moment in Jacksonville - Jul 18, 2016
Hello friends and family-- we are still exhausted. Ready for a short, sweet entry? Our trip from Punta Cana was unnecessarily convoluted so we flew from DR to Charlotte and from there we flew to...
Dominican Republic Dreamin' - Jul 13, 2016
Hola familia y amigos! Finalmente, nosotros somos en la republica dominicana! (and that is pretty much the extent of my grasp of the Spanish language) After our initial snafu in NYC, we checked ...
Goodmans vs. the World - Jul 13, 2016
Hello everyone! We are utterly exhausted. Our blissful night's rest in Seoul was much needed as we spent 15.5 hours on an airplane and we're cranky, smelly, and tired. The flight wasn't absolute...