Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my WHNP/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Paris Day 1: Enter Clarence - Jul 20, 2016
Bonjour, tout le monde-- les Goodmans sont en France!!// Hello everyone, the Goodmans are in France!! We have finally made it to the midway portion of our trip! Our flights from JFK were totally...
Okay, But What About Thailand? - Aug 2, 2016
Hello everyone who is still keeping up with this blog! I generally hate back-blogging but honestly, I have been on the move so much during the trip that it has been almost impossible to blog in rea...
Goodmans vs. Fuji: "We're Summiting this B*tch" - Jul 27, 2016
To preface this entry, let me just say SORRY MOM for the title, but sometimes you have to stick with the motto that gets you to the top of Japan’s tallest mountain. For those who are unawa...