Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Nursing Student
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Still deciding...
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy or unique
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Probably giving my life to God. Besides that, helping a French-speaking African patient give birth to her baby!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Zài Jiàn, Wuhan! - Aug 26, 2012
Hi everyone! It's currently 12:08 in the morning and I am up writing this entry. Fun fact: I have to be up in 5 hours to be ready to leave for the airport at 6am. Yes, the time has come and I am in...
Chinese Valentines Day - Aug 23, 2012
Today was... Interesting. Yes, let's use that word, "interesting". We visited the Hubei Center for Disease Control and the building itself was very very nice. Nestled within a zen-like nature lands...
A Rainy Day in Wuhan - Aug 22, 2012
Today was a touristy day and also the first day it really has rained here in Wuhan. We started the day by meeting the Wuhan students in the lobby and taking a bus across the Yangze river (which I g...