Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my CNM/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Week Four: Getting Comfy in Paradise - Aug 14, 2015
Hello friends! I can't believe that it has almost been an entire month since I've arrived on island. Everything is slowly starting to normalize for me, I think. I don't really feel so much culture ...
Week Three: Absolutely Amazed - Aug 7, 2015
Every week I feel increasingly more and more accepting of the fact that I am in fact here, in Okinawa, in paradise with my husband-- and this is the new normal. My life as I know it is strikingly s...
Week Two: Movin' on Up - Jul 31, 2015
Hi everyone! Before you have the chance to be brutally disappointed, let me start by saying that this week is not nearly as exciting as the title suggests. There a just a couple of things that are ...