Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my WHNP/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
A Too Short Stay in Taipei - Dec 9, 2016
Well dang, Angela. I've neglected this blog something serious. All for good reason, I assure. Does this mean I have given up adventuring in Okinawa? Most surely not-- just the opposite in fact. ...
Paris Day 1: Enter Clarence - Jul 20, 2016
Bonjour, tout le monde-- les Goodmans sont en France!!// Hello everyone, the Goodmans are in France!! We have finally made it to the midway portion of our trip! Our flights from JFK were totally...
Okay, But What About Thailand? - Aug 2, 2016
Hello everyone who is still keeping up with this blog! I generally hate back-blogging but honestly, I have been on the move so much during the trip that it has been almost impossible to blog in rea...