Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my CNM/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Four Very Long Hours in Chicago - Jul 17, 2015
Hello all! I've made it to good ol' Chicago aka Chi Town aka the Windy City aka where is Kanye West? The first leg of my trip has been pretty smooth; it was a very quick flight from Jacksonvill...
Summer in a Second - Apr 21, 2016
こんにちは ;！なつがӌ 9;ちかくに あります。 ; (Hello! Summer is near!) I was just ...
Kyoto - Apr 24, 2016
Hello hello! I'm back in Okinawa after yet another crazy quick trip to mainland. This time, we went to Kyoto and while I wish I could say it was a perfect trip, I would definitely be lying. Time se...