Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Still deciding...
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Probably giving my life to God. Besides that, helping a French-speaking African patient give birth to her baby!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
Vegas Day 1: Look at the Mountains! - May 9, 2015
The title is a direct quote from my BFF who looked outside our window and was immediately in awe. I guess it's pretty weird to come from a place that is totally and entirely FLAT, almost under s...
Vegas Day 6: Being Tourists All Dam Day - May 14, 2015
This was our final day in fabulous Las Vegas. We forced ourselves to get up early for one last early morning trip to (if you haven't guessed), THE HOOVER DAM! This time our bus driver was a h...
Vegas Day 4: The Worst Day Ever - May 12, 2015
Remember the other day when everyone was left to their own devices at Treasure Island? Well Cuz managed to sign up for a timeshare presentation in exchange for a "free" cruise and 10 dollar Chippen...