Angielajolie123's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- rock, hip-hop, dubstep, dance, everything
- Keflavik, Iceland
- Favourite movie
- A Little Princess, Moulin Rouge!, Paris, Je t'aime, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fight Club, Avatar
- French, English
- Favourite quote
- "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Futurama
- Interests and hobbies
- learning, reading, listening to music, gaming, traveling, playing tennis and volleyball, dancing, watching movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Fuji! Run a half marathon! Get my CNM/FNP
- Favourite book
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- My friends describe me as
- happy sarcastic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying the man of my prayers!
Recent Entries by Angielajolie123
30 Hours in Osaka - Jan 24, 2016
Oh boy. What a whirlwind of a weekend. We are back from the bustling metropolis of Osaka! Here is the recap of our action-packed trip. Music for listening: Ukiyo by Hermitude Friday Night ...
A Perfectly Overcast Afternoon in Oki - Dec 30, 2015
It looks like I've forgotten to blog about a cool thing that I did over the holiday. Terence and I spent the majority of the Christmas holiday indoors eating yummy food and marathoning Star War...
New Year, New Adventures - Jan 19, 2016
Happy 2016 everyone! It is already a brand new year and I cannot believe I get to spend it in wonderful Okinawa. This time last year, I was bitter and cold in North Carolina-- we hadn't even BEGUN ...