Angiekayaks's Traveler Profile
- Physical Therapist Assistant and Graphic Designer
- Favourite music
- Heavy Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Irish Punk
- Pottsville, PA
- Favourite movie
- Boondock Saints, Into the Wild, the Departed, The Devils Own, the River Wild, the Ugly Truth, Patriot Games
- English, Irish
- Favourite quote
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take it away."
- Interests and hobbies
- Whitewater Kayaking, Rafting, Camping, Hiking, Ziplining, Rock Climbing, Photography, Travel, Cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Check off my entire bucket list
- My friends describe me as
- An Artistic Adventurer with an Adrenaline Addiction
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 9 months of physically therapy following a life altering car accident learning to walk again
There is something so exciting about exploring the unfamiliar, it makes you feel truly alive. It shows you how big and small this world can be at the same time.
I am always up for an impromtu road trip or a big planned out vacation. I like it all!
I started snowboarding three winters ago and white water rafting/kayaking 3-4 years ago and I'm always planning vacations around those activities.
I am really into the travel photography and trying to capture a sense of place in a great photograph. I have won awards and art contests for a few of my travel photographs.
My dream job would be a Travel Photographer or I'd also like Sam Brown's job on the Travel Channel. The Travel Channel is my bible...well that and Cosmo! I really love Ireland, I have roots there and its "home" to me.
Recent Entries by Angiekayaks
Day 2: Renaissance Island and Deep Tissue Massage - Aug 16, 2016
I got up around 7:30 and went outside to take some more pictures. I found out that Druif Beach seperates the Divi and Tamarjin properties so I wanted to get some pictures of the posts in the water....
Day 1: Newark to Aruba - Aug 15, 2016
I arrived in Newark the day prior for a park and fly stay. I stayed at the Courtyard Newark Liberty Hotel which is just across from the airport. The rooms were decent but a bit pricey. I arrived at...
Day 5: Road to Hana and Helicopter Tour - Apr 12, 2015
We began our day at 8 am with a continental breakfast at the Swan court