Angiekayaks's Traveler Profile
- Graphic Designer and PTA Student
- Favourite music
- Heavy Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Irish Punk
- Favourite movie
- Boondock Saints, Into the Wild, the Departed, The Devils Own, the River Wild, the Ugly Truth, Patriot Games
- English, Irish
- Favourite quote
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take it away."
- Interests and hobbies
- Whitewater Kayaking, Rafting, Camping, Hiking, Ziplining, Rock Climbing, Photography, Travel, Cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Check off my entire bucket list
- My friends describe me as
- An Artistic Adventurer with an Adrenaline Addiction
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 9 months of physically therapy following a life altering car accident learning to walk again
There is something so exciting about exploring the unfamiliar, it makes you feel truly alive. It shows you how big and small this world can be at the same time.
I am always up for an impromtu road trip or a big planned out vacation. I like it all!
I started snowboarding three winters ago and white water rafting/kayaking 3-4 years ago and I'm always planning vacations around those activities.
I am really into the travel photography and trying to capture a sense of place in a great photograph. I have won awards and art contests for a few of my travel photographs.
My dream job would be a Travel Photographer or I'd also like Sam Brown's job on the Travel Channel. The Travel Channel is my bible...well that and Cosmo! I really love Ireland, I have roots there and its "home" to me.
Recent Entries by Angiekayaks
Day 3: Crown of the Continent Red Bus Tour - Aug 13, 2013
This morning we had booked the Crown of the Continent Tour on the historic Red Bus. From what I've been told the Red Bus Tours are extremely popular and sell out very quickly. If you want to do a R...
Day 4: Grinnell Glacier and Waterton Lakes NP - Aug 14, 2013
Glacier National Park info: http://www.nps.gov/glac/index.htm<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "> Grinnell Glacier: http://www...
Day 2: Apgar to Many Glacier Area - Aug 12, 2013
Since our first day in Glacier National Park was ruined by Delta Airline's fiasco we decided to get an early start on the day to see as many things as possible. We started with an early walk around...