Andyfreshwater's Traveler Profile
- Resourcing (HR)
- Favourite music
- Soul, Blues, country
- Favourite movie
- The day after tomorrow, The worlds fastest Indian, The Castle (Oz), Lord of the Rings
- Favourite quote
- "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" Saint Augustine
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Cycling, Reading, Socialising, Cooking, IT
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See Polar Bears in the wild
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Witnessing the birth of my two sons
Recent Entries by Andyfreshwater
Land of the long white cloud - Dec 3, 2009
Hello Folks I've just taken a little side trip across the Tasman sea, to what is still my favourite place in the world, New Zealand. I’m over here for a week, managing some property develo...
Heading south to Oz to escape the British winter! - Nov 16, 2009
Just when you thought you'd heard the last from us! We were all set to search for that new job and re-enter the UK labour market when we were requested to travel to Hobart to dog and house sit ...
Cyprus - May 13, 2009
Cyprus We made a very brief stopover in the UK, and gee that was a culture shock in more ways than one, especially after the tropical delights of Bali! Still, we mustn't grumble as the weather was ...