Andrewjerome's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant for QantasLink
- Favourite movie
- Psycho Beach Party, Death on the Nile, The Dark Knight, The Shawshank Redemption, Milk, Dodgeball, Up, Edward Scissorhands
- Favourite quote
- "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, swimming, socialising, eating out, walking the dog
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much of the world as I can. Cliched I know, but it's better than wanting to become Prime Minister.
- Favourite book
- Tales of the City
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, opinionated, fastidious, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The travels I have done, the sights I have seen and the people that I've met
As soon as I left school, I started travelling. I have been to 52 countries now, and am always on the lookout for more places to visit.
I work in the aviation industry and, prior to this, I used to own and manage an African restaurant.
I live in Sydney with my partner of 14 years, Ted, and my dog Tiger.
During my travels, the most common quote I keep telling myself whenever something isn't the same as it is back home is "It's all part of the experience"
Recent Entries by Andrewjerome
Hawaii jive, oh! - Oct 30, 2014
Day 1 Welcome to mine and Ted's latest adventure as we return to the United States and explore the Caribbean. This will be our first cruise together as well as visiting some new destinations. ...
The Costa Living - Nov 16, 2014
Today was when we had our second full day shore excursion, but after yesterday, we were pretty prepared for what was to come! We woke up at around 6am, and since Ted was feeling queasy, I went up t...
Cruise Control - Nov 9, 2014
Day 1 Florida continued to pour on its rainy weather today, as we made our 3.5 hour drive further down the coast to Fort Lauderdale. It didn't actually feel that bad leaving Orlando, because eve...