Andrewjerome's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant for QantasLink
- Favourite movie
- Psycho Beach Party, Death on the Nile, The Dark Knight, The Shawshank Redemption, Milk, Dodgeball, Up, Edward Scissorhands
- Favourite quote
- "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, swimming, socialising, eating out, walking the dog
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much of the world as I can. Cliched I know, but it's better than wanting to become Prime Minister.
- Favourite book
- Tales of the City
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, opinionated, fastidious, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The travels I have done, the sights I have seen and the people that I've met
As soon as I left school, I started travelling. I have been to 57 countries now, and am always on the lookout for more places to visit.
I work in the aviation industry and, prior to this, I used to own and manage an African restaurant.
I live in Sydney with my partner of 15 years, Ted.
During my travels, the most common quote I keep telling myself whenever something isn't the same as it is back home is "It's all part of the experience"
Recent Entries by Andrewjerome
Back home - Aug 22, 2015
Unfortunately jet lag reared its ugly head ahead, but fortunately not too severely, as I was awake at five. Ted, on the other hand, was sleeping wonderfully, so I tried to pass time and ignore my g...
So long, Hong Kong! - Aug 21, 2015
Well today was a very short day, due to time zones and such. We arrived into Hong Kong around 3.30pm, even though the last meal we were served on the flight was, essentially, breakfast. I did manag...
Leave it to Bavaria... - Aug 20, 2015
Sigh, today we departed Europe as we made our way home. There have been some unpleasant experiences, as can happen on any holiday, but of course, the good has outweighed the bad. Our flight from Mu...