Andrewjerome's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant for QantasLink
- Favourite movie
- Psycho Beach Party, Death on the Nile, The Dark Knight, The Shawshank Redemption, Milk, Dodgeball, Up, Edward Scissorhands
- Favourite quote
- "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, swimming, socialising, eating out, walking the dog
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much of the world as I can. Cliched I know, but it's better than wanting to become Prime Minister.
- Favourite book
- Tales of the City
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, opinionated, fastidious, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The travels I have done, the sights I have seen and the people that I've met
As soon as I left school, I started travelling. I have been to 58 countries now, and am always on the lookout for more places to visit.
I work in the aviation industry and, prior to this, I used to own and manage an African restaurant.
I live in Sydney with my partner of 16 years, Ted.
During my travels, the most common quote I keep telling myself whenever something isn't the same as it is back home is "It's all part of the experience"
Recent Entries by Andrewjerome
Sep 16, 2016 - Sep 16, 2016
Today's was possibly our earliest start this whole holiday as we woke around 6.30am for our train ride to Naples, followed by Rome. We woke early enough to have breakfast, but reasoned that if we h...
Sep 13, 2016 - Sep 13, 2016
Day 1 Thankfully today was a lot better than yesterday! It didn't start well though, as the bed was extremely hard. Breakfast was included in the room rate, but after all those English breakfasts w...
Sep 12, 2016 - Sep 12, 2016
Today we departed the United Kingdom to head somewhere further south, namely Italy. We slept quite well again at the Sleep Inn, but decided not to go to the chaotic breakfast we experienced yesterd...