Andrewjerome's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant for QantasLink
- Favourite movie
- Psycho Beach Party, Death on the Nile, The Dark Knight, The Shawshank Redemption, Milk, Dodgeball, Up, Edward Scissorhands
- Favourite quote
- "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, swimming, socialising, eating out, walking the dog
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much of the world as I can. Cliched I know, but it's better than wanting to become Prime Minister.
- Favourite book
- Tales of the City
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, opinionated, fastidious, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The travels I have done, the sights I have seen and the people that I've met
As soon as I left school, I started travelling. I have been to 57 countries now, and am always on the lookout for more places to visit.
I work in the aviation industry and, prior to this, I used to own and manage an African restaurant.
I live in Sydney with my partner of 15 years, Ted.
During my travels, the most common quote I keep telling myself whenever something isn't the same as it is back home is "It's all part of the experience"
Recent Entries by Andrewjerome
Hawaii jive, oh! - Oct 30, 2014
Day 1 Welcome to mine and Ted's latest adventure as we return to the United States and explore the Caribbean. This will be our first cruise together as well as visiting some new destinations. Since...
Homeward bound - Nov 21, 2014
Day 1 Sigh. Today is our last day of sailing the Caribbean before we have to return to normal(?) life. Just like my previous entries about ship days, this one won't be bursting with news, but I'...
The Mexican wave - Nov 19, 2014
It's a good thing neither Ted nor I planned anything in Cozumel today, because the weather was anything but traditionally Mexican. As soon as we pulled back the stateroom curtains, we were greeted ...