Anaisnin's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- folk/rock/world/indie/reggae/country/tribal/pop/classical/rap/industrial/blues/jazz/alternative/90's/cheesy 80's/70's/a bit of 60s and 40's - just to name a few favorites
- Favourite movie
- In lieu of a movie, I will sub tv shows: Family Guy/Southpark/Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/British Comedy/Aqua Teen Hunger Force/but I'm out of the loop - no TV no more
- Favourite quote
- And you can soak your bread in gravy,You can soak your bread in soup,But the car that you are driving,Doesn't really belong to you - CAKE-
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling/guitar/music/dance/languages/cultures/people/outdoors/nature/wildlife/insects/reptiles/cooking/acting/living/loving/sometimes reading/writing/unfortunately current events/politics/history/sewing/drawing/canoeing/camping/too many to list
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Diaries of Anais Nin or Wild Swans or anything written by Noam Chomsky
- My friends describe me as
- impatient, impulsive, curious
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- having a snowball fight, at work, on the top of a huge mountain, that had never been walked on before, with a forest fire below. That was a moment for sure.
Recent Entries by Anaisnin
hostal a hostal - Dec 15, 2006
I was staying at a hostal called Casa Vieja. It was definitely a Casa Viaja. The roof was constantly shedding - something all over my bed. The walls were practically moving with geckos eating an am...
Managua to Leon - Dec 15, 2006
I´ve made it to Leon Nicaragua. I´ve been here 3 days. It´s been of course pretty crazy these last few days getting adjusted to life here, as to be expected. I definitely have a sun burn. ha. But, ...
almost gone... - Dec 4, 2006
Packed all my **** today. No more "Hope" for me. It was pretty good while it lasted though. I am quite pleased with my effort at being stationary. It was a great almost 4 months! 4 months is about ...