Amullett's Traveler Profile
- I don't really have one as yet
- Favourite music
- Almost anything as long as it has been made with love
- Perth, Western Australia
- Favourite movie
- Too many good ones to choose
- English, German
- Favourite quote
- You can only discover new oceans if you are willing to lose sight of the shore
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Music, Foods
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See a significant amount of every continent
- Favourite book
- Lost in Translation by Eva Hoffman
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Independant, Interesting
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The first time I used CouchSurfing/Hospitality Club and every time after that - I discover new and awesome things about humanity with every visit. www.hospitalityclub.org
Adam's wonderful adventure meeting the EU head on in the fires of hell/Germany.
Recent Entries by Amullett
Ticket market - Feb 28, 2008
Driving into Galway was somewhat of a nightmare. I mean driving anywhere in Ireland is **** because the locals can't get over the great joke of stealing, defacing or changing roadsigns in order to ...
It's decadent - Feb 25, 2008
We arrived in our hired car and went straight to the internet terminal that we saw on the main street. It was very cheap at 6.00EUR per hour. We were trying to couchsurf in all the places we went a...
Beligerent Irish boy - Feb 27, 2008
We checked into our hostel and found the same two girls from the other hostel in Kilkenny from two days ago. At first they seemed relatively cool because we shared the same grievances about the str...