Ameng's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Lost in Translation, films by Wes Anderson, Danny Boyle, Spike Jonze, Michel Gondry...
- English, Mandarin, some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Football (Soccer), Skiing, Music, spicy food
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the Moon.
- Favourite book
- The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Machu Picchu, probably
Recent Entries by Ameng
Pisa - Jun 5, 2012
5th June, 2012 Thankfully, our trip from Interlaken to Pisa wasn't nearly as bad as the one from Paris to Interlaken. We had a brief 30 minute stop in the town of Spiez, on the edge of the incre...
Interlaken - Jun 2, 2012
2nd June, 2012 Our trip from Paris to Interlaken was supposed to be a relatively relaxed and simple day trip from Paris to Geneva, and then Geneva to Interlaken, arriving in the late afternoon. W...
Watch the Throne Tour - Jun 1, 2012
1st June, 2012 We had booked a cheap 3 bed hotel, which cost about the same as a hostel, and I could see why it was so cheap. The place stunk of gas and it was more like an old apartment block, ...