Amalans's Traveler Profile
- Environmental Engineering
- Favourite music
- Tamil and English
- Favourite movie
- Untouchables, Benji, Inglorious Basterds, Goodfellas, Die Hard
- English, Tamil
- Favourite quote
- You've got one life. Live it.
- Interests and hobbies
- Tennis, Nature, Wildlife, Reading & Music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the World - All places
- Favourite book
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Amalans
Dear Kolkota - Ami Tomake Bhalobashi !!! - Dec 5, 2013
Diary Notes: 1. Touch down Kolkota (formerly 'Calcutta') at 7:20 am on Dec 5 with my parents. 2. Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Airport is very impressive and clean. Lovely facade and the ceiling ...
A Rainbow Farewell and Vanakkam Chennai - Jun 12, 2012
Last day of a very eventful and fun filled tour. We revisit a few shopping spots, sample more thai food for lunch and get back to the hotel to pack up, relax in the lobby in the afternoon and catch...
City Tour - Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Gems.... - Jun 11, 2012
We start the day off with a Half Day City Palace Tour arranged by Asoke Residence, courtesy of our stay with them. A kind couple take us to the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Keow...