Alohagypsies's Traveler Profile
- Feng Shui Practitioner and Belly Dancer
- Favourite music
- Arabic, world, dance, house
- San Diego, California, USA
- Favourite movie
- Dangerous Beauty
- Interests and hobbies
- Middle Eastern Dance, Feng Shui, Travelling, Knitting, Sewing, Crafts, Diving, Snorkeling, Personal Growth
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit Egypt and the Pyramids and dance in an Egyptian nightclub
- Favourite book
- Da Vinci Code
- My friends describe me as
- Energetic, creative, fun, loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My wedding day, marrying Jim
Recent Entries by Alohagypsies
Day 75 - Crown Plaza Bliss! - Mar 6, 2006
Dropped off the campervan today at Adventure Motor Homes. We got really lost because the woman working there didn't give us the right directions, even after calling her 3 times for them. Once we fo...
Return to San Diego- almost home - Jun 1, 2008
We finally arrived in San Diego and stayed with our friend Zenaida. It was so great to see her again. We had many wonderful, deep, conscious conversations which I am so honored to have experienced....
We're home! - Jun 4, 2008
We've arrived back home in Hawaii. We are on the Big Island staying in our condo until June 25th, then our condo on Maui and then our home on the island of Kauai in July. It's so great to be home. ...