Allsey's Traveler Profile
- Hotel Front Office Manager
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- English and a little bit of Japanese
- Favourite quote
- No regrets
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, cooking and dining out, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- European Contiki was pretty awesome
Recent Entries by Allsey
Vancouver.. our new home! - Nov 20, 2008
After two boring days on the Amtrak train we finally made it to our new home! I forgot to mention that every Amtrak train they we have caught up to this point has had at least 2 powerpoints next to...
Chicago - Nov 16, 2008
Chicago. Cold. Freezing. First thing on the agenda.. go find a REI store and get some thermals and a beanie for Jason. Even though he won't admit it, his ears are freezing! This would have somethin...
Boston (read the small print) - Nov 14, 2008
Well this is now the first time I have worn gloves. Apparently Chicago is going to be colder and Vancouver warmer then Chicago (for now), so I am glad that we will only be spending one night there!...