Alliemarie's Traveler Profile
- student, teacher, world traveler
- Favourite music
- alternative, pop, i'm not usually that picky
- Favourite movie
- garden state, big fish, 50 first dates, again, not too picky, as long as it keeps me interested
- english, spanglish, and hopefully italian soon
- Favourite quote
- we change but don't change, dream on but look back
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, watching movies, running, hiking, tanning, pretending i'm good at the piano
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go to italy...oh wait, i'm already doing that! sweet, guess i need a new thing to wish for
- Favourite book
- currently-eat, pray, love
- My friends describe me as
- quiet, fun, hopefully now they would say i'm bold because i'm doing this!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- winning state in the 400 m dash
Recent Entries by Alliemarie
The month of illness and dog attacks - Nov 19, 2009
I'm so sorry I've been horrible at keeping up with this! I keep a personal journal that I (try to) write in everyday, and then letters and emails, and Facebook, and another journal that Ben and I k...
The American holiday in a foreign country - Nov 8, 2009
I can't believe I've been in Italy for over two months now! It feels like much, much longer. How can so much happen in such a short amount of time? So let's see...the week after Barcelona, we carve...
The weekend in Barcelona! - Nov 3, 2009
So the time finally came for the flight to Barcelona! I had made it for late Friday night so I could still watch the boys but after figuring trains and buses into the equation, I ended up leaving b...