Allieadventures's Traveler Profile
- Special Education Teacher/American Sign Language Interpreter
- Long Island, New York
- English and American Sign Language
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, SCUBA diving, hiking, skiing, exploring,and being outdoors.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To live each day to its fullest.
- Favourite book
- books?? What are those? lol. I am the worst teacher since I cannot read unless I am completed relaxed which usually only happens when I am traveling. I loved the book The Alchemist, The Harry Potter Series, any book by Jodi Picoult or Nicholas Sparks
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous and the worlds worst speller
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Everyday I breathe is the most amazing day. The day that I don't will be a whole new adventure.
Recent Entries by Allieadventures
We're off! - Dec 21, 2013
Steven and I are both SUPER excited to spend the next week together in Belize! He bought our tickets 3 months ago and we have been counting down the days since. I am still battling a nasty cold and...
Happy New Year - Dec 31, 2013
Hello Everyone! Steven and I are back home safe. When we got the airport Sunday, we waited in line for an hour to check in. Finally someone announced that our flight was cancelled. I promise thi...
Goodbye Belize - Dec 29, 2013
It's the end of our journey here in Belize. We are enjoying the last few hours before we board the ferry back to Belize City, catch a cab to the airport, and fly off back to freezing cold NY. Oh, h...