Alisoncole's Traveler Profile
- Residence Attendant/French Tutor/Musician/Print Layout Designer
- Favourite music
- Port Hardy, BC, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Peaceable Kingdom
- English and French
- Favourite quote
- "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Ghandi
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, playing music, exercising, reading, traveling, volunteering
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Save the animals.
- Favourite book
- Diet for a New America
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Touching Keanu Reeves.
Recent Entries by Alisoncole
Last day in paradise - Apr 24, 2008
Today's entry is an amalgamation of 2 days, since both yesterday and today were all "one day" for us, being that we got no sleep as one day blended into the next on our journey home. Yesterday was ...
Swimming with dolphins - Apr 23, 2008
This morning we had to be up very early to be at the Waianae Boat Harbour in Waianae, a community on the north west side of the island, by 8am so we could go swimming with dolphins! I had booked a ...
Kayaking in Kailua - Apr 22, 2008
Today we got up early for kayaking in Kailua, which is a 30 minute drive across the island to the south east side, and home of supposedly the "best" beach in the United States, as described in all ...