Alison.droesch's Traveler Profile
- Architectural Intern (working towards licensure)
- Favourite music
- Lots of classic and 90s rock, but I like mostly anything...
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption, Finding Forrester, A Few Good Men
- Just English...
- Favourite quote
- "May you live all the days of your life." --Jonathan Swift
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, biking, sewing, reading, skiing, playing with Toby, mostly loving my husband...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Just keep going...
- Favourite book
- Intensity, by Dean Koontz or A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Taking a Christmas ski trip to Aspen, Colorado with my husband and puppy for some much-needed relaxation (and mountain) time...
Recent Entries by Alison.droesch
Drive to Alaska - Stop #3 - Dec 27, 2010
It's been a pretty drive today. We drove more snow-packed roads and today was the first day we didn't get some flurries or fog (yes, fog...it seems strange when you know it's 15 degrees F below out...
Sleep, and get the hell out... - Dec 26, 2010
Nugget City...NOT a destination spot. We were lucky to find a place to stay, most of the other gas stations and lodging (what other lodging?!) were closed for the winter within about 300+ kilometer...
Drive To Alaska - Stop #2 - Dec 25, 2010
Day two was not quite so long or winding of a road, making for a much easier drive. The roads where we've been driving are snow-packed. They don't salt the roads because it's generally too cold for...