Alicat_1's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Dance and RnB
- Favourite movie
- The Departed
- Favourite quote
- Smile, life's a gift.
- Interests and hobbies
- Movies, music and food!!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fly over the Barossa Valley in a Hot Air balloon
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist
- My friends describe me as
- Passionate, reliable but a bit of a crazy cat.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Traveling the inside passage of Alaska. The air was so pure it was intoxicating and so breathtaking. It was a moment to remember :)
Recent Entries by Alicat_1
Euro cup 2008 hosts. - Jun 26, 2008
Leaving Germany, we make our way back into Austria this time to the capital of Vienna. We were both very much looking forward to this city an it did not let us down!! Vienna was the home of the Roy...
Glockenspiels an more. - Jun 25, 2008
Leaving the Tyrol of Austria, we head towards Germany. There is a lot of Dark history surrounding this country, an we got a quick history lesson on the rise an fall of their most notorious dictator...
ARNIE'S home town in AUSTRIA - Jun 24, 2008
We left Italy an headed towards the scenic north of Austria, we travel though the Alps via Brenner Pass on our way into the Tyrolean village of Hopfgarten. However, before we get to our resting des...