Aliandbryan's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- We like everything really but between us are big fans of Muse, Fleetwood Mac, No Doubt, Tori Amos, Queen, Garbage...etc
- Favourite movie
- Copycat, Dirty Harry, A Few Good Men, The Hangover, The Full Monty...etc
- English, bit of Irish, bit of French, pidgin German
- Favourite quote
- Feel the fear, but do it anyway!
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, reading, writing, hiking, driving, kayaking, diving, snorkeling, being outdoors, TRAVELLING
- My friends describe me as
- a bit mad...
Recent Entries by Aliandbryan
Werribee - Mar 10, 2011
We decided that the other side of Melbourne city would be a good place to base our explorations of the city again. Also there was a train line which would save me trying to navigate the streets by ...
Mist and the Mornington Peninsula - Mar 8, 2011
We spent three nights in Dromana, on the Mornington Peninsula. We probably would have spent less but I've been a bit unwell and so needed a bit more rest. But we still did get some sightseeing done...
The Long Road to Melbourne - Mar 7, 2011
It was a long day of driving for me today! Of course sometimes, when I start with an idea in my head, I have to achieve it. We set off from Jindabyne not too long after ten am. We had to drive all ...