Alexgoldschmidt's Traveler Profile
- Erm , good question.
- Favourite music
- Pretty much everything.
- Roehampton, London
- Favourite movie
- I have no idea. Apparently I like alot of crap films.
- English. Plan to learn spanish in Ecuador.
- Favourite quote
- A man who conquers others is strong. A man who conquers himself is mighty.
- Interests and hobbies
- I adore sport, travelling and my friends and family.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'll ponder on that one and get back to you.
- Favourite book
- This will change often. Just read Blood Sisters which was awesome, thanks Vix. I blubbed on the bus!
- My friends describe me as
- I'm hilarious.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- No one moment stands out. I have been very lucky and have experienced a few.
Recent Entries by Alexgoldschmidt
Final stop - Feb 29, 2008
I am now in count down mode. England is summoning me home. I have managed to see all the places I wanted to, well, thats actually a lie, I could get a 30hr bus ride up to Salta but I really cant be...
Over and out........ - Mar 4, 2008
With my trip now coming to a close it is time to start wrapping up this blog. An hypothesis if you will. I will start by saying thank you to all those who have loyally kept loggin in from time to t...
The plan was to get some sun. - Feb 25, 2008
Nothing really to say about here other than it rained, scuppering my plans to top up my tan before heading back to the UK. Oh, and I saw Julio Eglesias. Very orange.