Akbar's Traveler Profile
- good question...
- Favourite music
- Southern Rock
- Favourite movie
- Dazed and Confused
- english, spanish, urdu, and street
- Favourite quote
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all 7 continents
- Favourite book
- Mayor of Casterbridge
- My friends describe me as
- not predisposed to hard work.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hearing the buzzer sound when Carolina won the 1993 and 2005 National Championships
Recent Entries by Akbar
Travelin train back on track (Banff) - Jul 27, 2011
Banff National Park – Canada: did 5 days solo and 4 days with undergrad buddies (Bart, Jason & Mike). SEE PICTURES BY HITTING "SLIDE SHOW" BELOW. Stunning scenery here in the Cana...
Bogota, Colombia - ready for prime time!!! - Jul 29, 2010
Quick 5 day business trip - simply confirms this nation is firmly on the right track. A quick 2.5 hour flite from south Florida, its just a matter of time til Colombia is as hot as Costa Rica (and ...
China (more cool stuff) - Nov 6, 2009
After Tibet, we hit several spots in China & continue to be very impressed with the vast progress & modernization thoroughly under way. Pretty darn mind-blowing: they've got many cities...