Aka-mange's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Breakfast at Tiffanys - Prospero's Books - Apocalypse Now - High Society - Toomb Raider
- Tourist French, Italian, Spanish and German with a smattering of Manderin Chineese !
- Interests and hobbies
- Interested in different cultures and ancient history, in what inspires people to do the things they do, build things etc. I like good food, good wine, musc and good company and I like to dance. On the other hand I like to read, admire beautiful scen
- My friends describe me as
- Loud and Gregarious
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- DIfficult to choose just one - Standing on the Great Wall of China - Sailing down the Nile visiting ancient Egyptian temples - Riding through Bryce Canyon in USA - Skiing the Valle Blanche in France !
Recent Entries by Aka-mange
The Main Event - Jun 5, 2010
So the year of partying madly had reached its Zenith ! A joint Birthday Party for myself a a very good friend which we are organising ourselves - with quite a lot of help from our friends ! Severa...
Partying at Penty Park and Runnymead Rendesvous - May 7, 2010
We left London on Thursday afternoon and spent the night at the Horse & Groom in Charlton (a very nice pub not too far from Bath). After breakfast on Friday morning we had to detour for a forra...
Overnight in Nutbourne - Apr 2, 2010
Dashed down to the South coast for another significant Birhday Party. An old school friend was hosing a large dinner party to celebrate her advancing years and I travelled down during the day on Fr...