Ajfraser's Traveler Profile
- Semester Abroad Trip Leader
- Favourite music
- all of it
- Favourite movie
- Waking Life
- English, French, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Fate is not a net cast over you by capricious fortune; it is a garden cultivated by the thoughts you attend to." - Alan H. Cohen
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, photography, rock climbing, mountaineering, snowboarding, yoga
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Skydive....and maybe BASE jump!
- Favourite book
- The Giving Tree
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Running full speed with a puma through the Bolivian rainforest
Recent Entries by Ajfraser
The Land Before Time - Dec 3, 2009
This is one of the last vestiges of unspoiled natural abundance - these are the Galapagos. I could not have thought of a better way to end this trip. After nearly three months on the road and ...
In summary... - Dec 1, 2009
Alright guys, This is very reminiscent of every important college paper I´ve ever written - hugely procrastinated and then thrown together at the last minute with all the details in a semi-...
Kids again... - Oct 24, 2009
Well, following our rampant jungle experience in the amazon basin of Bolivia, it was time to get back to work again. This segment turned out to be much more enjoyable than expected, however. Afte...