Aircor's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Adult alternative, Woodstock gendre
- Toronto, ON.CA
- Favourite movie
- Easy Rider, Apocolypse Now, The Deer Hunter, anything with Dennis Hopper
- Favourite quote
- Its all good
- Interests and hobbies
- Bikes and Rides
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't want to die sober!
- Favourite book
- The Stand
- My friends describe me as
- The worlds oldest teenager
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in Mexico on the Xpu-ha beach at small RV park on the La Playa Beach Club with Angie and my friend "The Dude". Everyone should do it.
Recent Entries by Aircor
2nd Day on the Road not gonna make it home tonight - Dec 24, 2014
141213- We ate at Applebee's that night, nothing to write home about, we were a bit of a minority in the restaurant, but everyone was quite nice to us considering the tensions throughout the US ...
1st Day on the Road, Were Gonna Make it to Memphis - Dec 22, 2014
Might as well start from the start. It has been awhile since I have tried to blog, so might take a bit to get into it. We left for Mexico with Pete and Chris Devost, friends we know from Corunna...
THIS IS THE END OF OUR ELABORATE PLANS, THE END - Jun 10, 2014
"APOCALYPSE NOW" intro, THE END, JIM MORRISON140709-Obituary Well, you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your relatives! At least that is what I think they say and how it goes. I tr...