Aircor's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Adult alternative, Woodstock gendre
- Toronto, ON.CA
- Favourite movie
- Easy Rider, Apocolypse Now, The Deer Hunter, anything with Dennis Hopper
- Favourite quote
- Its all good
- Interests and hobbies
- Bikes and Rides
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't want to die sober!
- Favourite book
- The Stand
- My friends describe me as
- The worlds oldest teenager
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in Mexico on the Xpu-ha beach at small RV park on the La Playa Beach Club with Angie and my friend "The Dude". Everyone should do it.
Angie and I have great kids who are all doing well for themselves, and we have been blessed with great grandchildren, Rylee, Chelsea and Kennedy.
Love having them come for a visit, sans parents. LOL.
My best friend is Ford, Our Golden Doodle, Oh yeah, and Angie my partner.
She saved my life.
Recent Entries by Aircor
Pre New Years Soiree - Dec 30, 2016
170120-Pre New Years 2017 Those who have read my travel blogs over the past years know that we usually like to stop in New Orleans for New Years. We stay at the Bayou Segnette State Park ...
FULL MOON ON FRIDAY THE 13TH - Dec 26, 2016
170113-Full Moon Rising on Friday the 13<sup>th</sup> I know I am jumping all over the place, but if the shoe fits wear it. The day started out as normal, but it was a full moon. Now I am...
ALCOHOL - Dec 26, 2016
170112-Alcohol We stopped at the Duty Free on the Canadian side and purchased 2 bottles of Single Malt Scotch, on sale and the first one exclusively sold from the duty free stores. I high...