Aircor's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Adult alternative, Woodstock gendre
- Toronto, ON.CA
- Favourite movie
- Easy Rider, Apocolypse Now, The Deer Hunter, anything with Dennis Hopper
- Favourite quote
- Its all good
- Interests and hobbies
- Bikes and Rides
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't want to die sober!
- Favourite book
- The Stand
- My friends describe me as
- The worlds oldest teenager
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in Mexico on the Xpu-ha beach at small RV park on the La Playa Beach Club with Angie and my friend "The Dude". Everyone should do it.
Angie and I have great kids who are all doing well for themselves, and we have been blessed with great grandchildren, Rylee, Chelsea and Kennedy.
Love having them come for a visit, sans parents. LOL.
My best friend is Ford, Our Golden Doodle, Oh yeah, and Angie my partner.
She saved my life.
Recent Entries by Aircor
THE BEACHES OF SOUTH PADRE - Dec 27, 2016
170125- SOUTH PADRE It's a cool day in the valley, 19c and cloudy at 10:15 am. Yes, I am writing in the daytime. Angie is out shopping with the girls in Val Verde I think, but could be wrong, co...
THE BIGGEST NEW YEARS PARTY IN TEXAS, - Dec 27, 2016
170124-New Years Eve Day Well, really testing out my memory here. We had been on the road since the 27<sup>th</sup>, having left home with the bus empty of water, and nothing in the holding ...
Pre New Years Soiree - Dec 27, 2016
170120-Pre New Years 2017 Those who have read my travel blogs over the past years know that we usually like to stop in New Orleans for New Years. We stay at the Bayou Segnette State Park ...