Airborne_gaz's Traveler Profile
- Paratrooper, British Army
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Fluent English, Basic Turkish, Basic Pashto, Basic Farsi
- Favourite quote
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, Exploring, Cultures, Learning
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Route 66 on a Harley !!!
- Favourite book
- Forward into hell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Backpacking through Thailand
Recent Entries by Airborne_gaz
Day 8 - Flight home - Sep 21, 2010
I booked my flight back with aegean airlines, no problems with the flights but i also booked the transfer with them and had to call to confirm. To my shock i had to walk to Fethiye to cathc the tra...
Day 7 - Calis beach - Sep 10, 2010
Today was a bad day for me, i drank far too much the night before but still managed to get myself to the beach for the day. I headed into calish and past the main drag onto a part of the beach whe...
Day 6 - Fethiye town and Tukish club !!! - Sep 9, 2010
Today i didnt really do much, i walked into Fethiye and had a mooch about the shops and bazzar and then relaxed by the marina. I took a slow walk back to the hotel and had a beer at the bar. Whi...