Aharbottle1's Traveler Profile
- WAR! WAR! WAR! - 300
- Favourite music
- All sorts, pop, dance, rap, to classical and cultural
- Favourite movie
- 300, Django and forgetting Sarah Marshall
- English, And very limited German
- Favourite quote
- Spartans what is your profession!
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby, Football, Science and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every continent - minimum
- Favourite book
- Tough one, depends on the mood. Currently the book thief.
- My friends describe me as
- Depends on the friend
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Tough one as there has been a few along the way, especially the past few years, buying my first house, taking on three rescue cats, New Zealand for the rugby World Cup, our trip around Croatia and of course meeting the wonderful Charlie Bear.
Recent Entries by Aharbottle1
Navigating Zagreb - Everyone has to make a living - Jun 4, 2013
When landing in a foreign country for the first time it always gives you that buzz of uncertainty and the excitement of adventure and satisfaction of conquering that uncertainty whilst you go along...
Trogir Surprise - Jun 7, 2013
As stated in my previous write up of Split, we opted to go to Trogir for a short day trip at the expense of Salona. I think this was an excellent choice. Trogir was wonderful, the old town is techn...
Boring Maribor - Oct 19, 2014
Whilst planning the trip Charlie wanted to make sure we covered all of Slovenia, Maribor looked nice from the pictures so we decided to stay here, it was also near ptuj which was recommend by other...