Adhigam's Traveler Profile
- Ed is a telecomms network engineer, I'm ( Fleur ) a Researcher in private security...
- Fleur was born in Grand Cayman ( just by chance she is more Brit than Fish and Chips ). I (Ed) was born in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina.
- English, Spanish, Basic Italian and poor attempts at French. Ed tries his hand at German too :)
- Interests and hobbies
- TRAVEL!!!! meet new people, cultures, food and drinks, photography, writing, adventures, name it, we will be interested for sure......!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This one and the one we're living right now....
Recent Entries by Adhigam
Warming to Iceland - Feb 4, 2010
In the middle of another long English winter, Icelandair began splaying deals to their country over website adverts, tube ads and across our weekly travel newsletters. What could we do? The deal wa...
Summer Solstice, Stonehenge - Jun 21, 2009
The British summer solstice at Stonehenge is a fascinating and intriguing event, steeped in tradition and mysticism. It is the annual longest day of the year and a place the Druids centralised and ...
Adhigam's Au Revoir to Egypt - Aug 23, 2009
Our final day in Egypt was well spent hunting presents to take home with us. Our holiday 'rep' was kind enough not only to recommend his friend’s shop for this purpose, but also to skive the ...