Adawn's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Soul, Classical, Jazz, Alernative, Rock a little bit of everything!
- Ottawa, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings
- Favourite quote
- Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi
- Interests and hobbies
- Spirituality, being in nature, photography, travelling, reading books and music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Working on my 30 before 30 list at the moment.
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, loyal and vivacious
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There are many and most of them involve travel and being outdoors in nature.
Recent Entries by Adawn
In The Rockies! - Jul 14, 2007
Backtracking! 8th July 2007 - Vancouver I recovered from my bad sun burn by going to the Anthropology museum, art gallery of Vancouver and staying out of the sun. UBC is huge, I managed okay ...
More Adventures in the Rockies - Jul 15, 2007
15th July 2007 - Banff Today we went for a hike along Maligne Canyon which was really beautiful. It was cool in the morning after all of the rain and the rocks we were walking over were very sl...
Lake Louise and White Water Rafting - Jul 17, 2007
17th July 2007 - Johnston Canyon - Lake Louise In the morning we hiked Johnston Canyon and up to a couple of waterfalls. It was a nice trail, it was obvious that they had spent a lot of money on...