Acoustic_indigo's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Edina, MN
- Favourite quote
- "Like a river, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the curves of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world." -Unknown (I probably said it wrong too)
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, Hiking, Cats, Cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live in another country and speak its language fluently
- My friends describe me as
- Intelligent, preachy, eccentric, too nice
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The moments when I see everything clearly
Recent Entries by Acoustic_indigo
Ahh! Milan! - Sep 18, 2007
We had an amazing flight to Milan. The sun was rising an reflecting off the tops of the rainclouds, making for a breathtaking sunrise, and a wonderful way to spend a morning. When we arrived at Mil...
Here we are at Amsterdam Airport - Sep 18, 2007
Yay! Now we were in Europe! It was drizzling when we arrived. The Dutch were firm yet friendly, and the passport/check-in process was fairly painless. It was early morning there, so we went to an e...
Flight to Amsterdam - Sep 17, 2007
I was, as any 15-year-old going to Europe for a month would be, giddy out of my mind. I was fidgety and bouncy and smiled at lots of people. My mom, who was accompanying me on my trip, reflected my...