Abbatravels's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Cruisie music (Bill's stuck in a time warp)
- English, Aussie, a bit of slang and a lot of crap
- Favourite quote
- Be careful going in search of adventure, it's ridiculously easy to find.
- Interests and hobbies
- We are in favour of spontaneity, mangos, wild flowers and beaches
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Abbatravels
We ended with curry and fried rice for dinner - Aug 2, 2012
Tripping around without Bertha proved far more taxing than expected, we'd save visiting the rest of England for another time. Besides Alo and the girls needed some new knickers, so it would be off ...
Bye Bye Bertha - Jul 29, 2012
It was with a deep scenes of finality that everything east of the English Channel was over and finished for this venture. Going back to cold, drizzly old England did not hold a great deal of appeal...
Gay Pari - Jul 20, 2012
Our next stop was San Sebastian. When booking into the caravan park the receptionist spoke to us in French, strange, San Sebastian is in Spain, we thought perhaps because it's close to the French b...