Abbadabba's Traveler Profile
- Hmm . . . aspiring underwater wildlife filmmaker?
- Favourite music
- Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, and everything else
- Favourite movie
- The Life Aquatic?
- English, a smattering of French, I can read Hebrew, and I can order food in Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- SCUBA diving, photography, knitting, swimming, running and cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- learn how to play bluegrass fiddle
- Favourite book
- Shibumi, Little Drummer Girl and To Kill a Mockingbird definitely
- My friends describe me as
- I don't want to know
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I can't pick just one . . .
Recent Entries by Abbadabba
A Recap of it All! - Jun 26, 2007
I know everyone has missed these entries ; ) We decided to add one last blog for our Borneo trip to bring it on home . . . The slideshow takes a few minutes to upload, the quality isn't spectacular...
Yoda and Singapore - Jun 1, 2007
So much has happened since the last day we blogged. We spent our last day in Kota Kinabalu cramming in as much as we could. The highlights of the day were: More fun facts learned from James the dri...
The Monkeys For Which We Came - May 29, 2007
What an amazing few days!!! Sunday was a great combo of events.. Went to the center of Kota Kinabalu (KK) to do some shopping and ended up finding an outdoor business that offered beer and amazing ...