Aabctravel's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical, swing and some pop
- Favourite movie
- Dr Zhivago, Schindler's List, Gone with the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, Bond films
- English, German, French
- Favourite quote
- Do as you would be done by
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating, sleeping & travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Favourite book
- Exodus by Leon Uris
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Producing my 6 children
Recent Entries by Aabctravel
Small, Sombre Market Town. - Nov 7, 2012
This small, sombre market town which seems to go quiet very early in the evening is the best place to stay if visiting Terezin Ghetto (Theresienstadt) as the one hotel in the latter place is downbe...
Marianne Memorial - Nov 8, 2012
Terezin was the Jewish Ghetto developed by the Nazis in WWII. Originally a small town of 5,000 Czech people the fortified centre became a staging post prison for those being sent to Auschwitz Birke...
Pilgrimage to Prague - Nov 6, 2012
This visit to Prague was to embrace a trip to the Jewish Ghetto of Terezin in memory of my great grandmother who died there on her way from Vienna to Auschwitz in 1943. The city of Prague is sit...