A13xa9dr1a's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- It always changes depending on what mood I'm in! So, a little bit of everything :)
- Michigan, USA
- Favourite movie
- The Magnificent Seven, Zatoichi (all of them), Brazil, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
- English, French, and Mandarin (conversant)
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, pure mathematics, collecting art- I love cruising galleries, origami, hanging out with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel in space
- Favourite book
- Too many to list them all. Here's a few: The Feynman Lectures, The World According to Garp, Island of the Day Before, Life of Pi, Principia Mathematica, Milagro Beanfield War, Les Liasons Dangereuses
- My friends describe me as
- Curious, sometimes single-minded ( I prefer "focused!"), creative, loyal
Recent Entries by A13xa9dr1a
Shopping India-style... and a brief modeling stint - Oct 24, 2006
Got up lazily and feasted on our gratis breakfast at the hotel. Beth tried lassi for the first time and decidedly did not like it. This was fabulous because that meant I had two lassis for breakfas...
I Connaught Believe My Eyes - Oct 23, 2006
My friend Beth arrived the night before and I was really glad to have a travel companion. I was also happy because she had the forethought to book an extensive spa treatment for both of us first th...
Shopping- Government Style - Oct 23, 2006
After about 7 hours of walking around various tourist sites in Delhi, I was done in. This is when the art of commerce in India pounced... when I was naive and weak. After some back and forth about ...