613flavah's Traveler Profile
- acting Manager for the website (foreign affairs)
- Favourite music
- house, 80s, early 90s, dance, jazz
- Favourite movie
- the neverending story, pan's labyrinth, the goonies, harry potter
- french, english and spanish
- Favourite quote
- bless us and love us so we can dance and truly be free
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, cooking, gaming and reading
- Favourite book
- the neverending story
- My friends describe me as
- outgoing and friendly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying my wonderful husband
Recent Entries by 613flavah
The wedding day - Oct 25, 2014
Saturday was very hectic which is why you guys didn't hear from me. The girls had a hair and makeup appointment for 7:30 am. So it was a pretty early start for us. I figured since I'm in Lebanon I ...
"I think we're alone now...." - Oct 24, 2014
Not much to report today! It was a "free" day, basically meaning we had no set plans or places to go to everyone was on their own. Bridal party and family were busy doing last minute arrangements, ...
A little piece of heaven - Oct 23, 2014
Today we headed out bright and early for Byblos. This is where the wedding will be held on Saturday and this morning we had the wedding rehearsal for those in the wedding party (I just tagged along...