613flavah's Traveler Profile
- acting Manager for the website (foreign affairs)
- Favourite music
- house, 80s, early 90s, dance, jazz
- Favourite movie
- the neverending story, pan's labyrinth, the goonies, harry potter
- french, english and spanish
- Favourite quote
- bless us and love us so we can dance and truly be free
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, cooking, gaming and reading
- Favourite book
- the neverending story
- My friends describe me as
- outgoing and friendly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying my wonderful husband
Recent Entries by 613flavah
Can this country get any more amazing?? - Oct 22, 2014
Last night we went to an Armenian restaurant. It was really tasty and I've uploaded a few photos from the gang at the restaurant. But today so far has been my favourite touring day so far! On...
The wedding day - Oct 25, 2014
Saturday was very hectic which is why you guys didn't hear from me. The girls had a hair and makeup appointment for 7:30 am. So it was a pretty early start for us. I figured since I'm in Lebanon I ...
"I think we're alone now...." - Oct 24, 2014
Not much to report today! It was a "free" day, basically meaning we had no set plans or places to go to everyone was on their own. Bridal party and family were busy doing last minute arrangements, ...