50odd's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything but hip hop
- Favourite movie
- Dead Man's Shoes, Birdy, Dirty Dancing
- English, sort of
- Favourite quote
- There's no pockets in shrouds
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, travel, good books and keeping fit
- One thing I want to do before I die
- More travelling
- Favourite book
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting uni results on a mountain in Spain, a First! Wild camping in Bolivia and Peru. Being a member of The Great Unwashed for a whole 10 days and meeting wonderful people in most of the place we visited.
Recent Entries by 50odd
Camping in Bristol and London - Nov 6, 2011
A bit chilly, the heating's on A lot has happened since my last entry. The Kernel was found in a drainpipe and summarily shot. The allies looked on via the media and murmered words like ...
Lottie, Lanterns and Laughter - Oct 17, 2011
Today it's cold, brrrrrrrrrrrr And so another shed load of time has flown by, where did that go????? A couple of weeks ago we were introduced to the newest arrival in the family, Lottie May ...
Summer's back - in October! - Oct 2, 2011
Badders, spin and pilates - boy it was hot! I'm building up to this entry, making notes in my head as I lay awake at 4 o'clock in the morning while 'da boys' over the way make merry in the garde...