3cupsoftea's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost anything except head banging rock and most rap
- Favourite movie
- most recently - Avatar in 3D
- english, some french
- Favourite quote
- You can't change the waves but you can learn to surf!
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, travel, hiking, weightlifting, hanging out with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Too many things to narrow down
- Favourite book
- too many to list
- My friends describe me as
- I asked the question and was told - "Awesome!" Hope they are right! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of each of my 3 wonderful sons.
Recent Entries by 3cupsoftea
Friday the 13th! Karakter on the Beach re-run! - Feb 13, 2015
Friday the 13th found The Ladies lounging all day...first by the infinity pool, then again at Karakter on Simpson Bay Beach. Another day of heaven on earth! Good books, swimming in the ocean, capri...
Been Busy, busy, busy!!!! - Feb 11, 2015
You may have surmised from my long absence that The Ladies have kept me very busy! I apologize for keeping my loyal readers hanging, but will try to make amends with my post today. When we last lef...
St. Barth for the Day! - Feb 12, 2015
Well, we finally made it to St. Barth for the day! On the advice of a local man at Port Marigot, we took a different ferry from Philipsburg on the opposite side of the island from Port Marigot. The...