3cupsoftea's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost anything except head banging rock and most rap
- Favourite movie
- most recently - Avatar in 3D
- english, some french
- Favourite quote
- You can't change the waves but you can learn to surf!
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, travel, hiking, weightlifting, hanging out with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Too many things to narrow down
- Favourite book
- too many to list
- My friends describe me as
- I asked the question and was told - "Awesome!" Hope they are right! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of each of my 3 wonderful sons.
Recent Entries by 3cupsoftea
Samoa, No Mo'ah! - Jan 29, 2010
After Bora Bora, we were supposed to go to Samoa. However, our ship ran into a tropical cyclone with 60-70 mph winds and waves of 30 to 40 feet. The ship had to drop her speed to less than half of ...
The Most Beautiful Island Ever! Bora Bora - Jan 29, 2010
We arrived in Bora Bora on January 25th, steaming into a gorgeous harbor with the sun shining over the top of a rugged mountain. It was breathtaking, and so bright you could hardly see. James Miche...
Moorea - Jan 29, 2010
The day after we were in Papeete, we sailed to Moorea, the next island in the French Polynesian chain. I have lost my cheat sheet on Moorea, so I will not be able to tell you much of its history or...