360studio's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Almost everything, it just depends on my mood or what's going on around me.
- Favourite movie
- Anything that makes me laugh... hard, fun belly laugh! I love it!
- English & Basic Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Idleness is the holiday of fools.
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, All Animals, Running, Biking, Soccer, Wake Boarding, Snow Boarding & anything that makes me break a sweat!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Photograph a wedding (traditional to it's location) on every continent. Do you need a wedding photographer abroad?
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Happy, Curious, Genuine, Loyal, Laughing, Fun and Never Sitting Still...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Finally getting to where I am right now!
Recent Entries by 360studio
Springtime Weather ALWAYS!!! - Jun 21, 2009
So I learned that at Lake Chapala the weather feels like Spring all year! Aside from that, no matter where I went for a meal nothing seemed to cost more than $30-$40 per couple with drinks (and th...
The Office and Some New Place... - Jul 1, 2009
My time in New Jersey went by so quickly! Basically, I had time to unload my bags from Mexico, shop for a few necessities (I love The Mall at Short Hills) for the Euro portion of my trip and frant...
"Oh, we're not Europe" - Jul 4, 2009
My first impression of Zurich is that it is very forward in MANY ways! I noticed the escalators almost stop until a "passenger" steps on and then zoom, you're off! The tram between airport termin...