2vagabonds's Traveler Profile
- Professional vagabonds and passionate nature photographers
- Favourite quote
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, nature photography, biking, hiking, camping, having picnics, cooking, drinking wine,eating chocolate
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the northern lights
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by 2vagabonds
A Day with Family - Sep 16, 2015
After a lovely walk on the beach here at our hotel outside of El Yunque Rainforest, we met my Mom, Bob, Doug, Rebecca, Evan and Jacob at the restaurant downstairs and enjoyed a delicious breakfast....
Recharging our "Fun Meter" - Sep 17, 2015
Shar: Since we are staying at such a lovely resort with two golf courses, Joe decided to play a round today. He rented a set of clubs, grabbed his binoculars (of course! And he saw a lot of birds ...
A Day In Old San Juan - Sep 15, 2015
Shar and I arrived back on the main island around 9:30 after our trans-oceanic flight from Vieques....(10 minutes total for $40 each). We picked up a new car from Avis and headed in to drop our lu...