2vagabonds's Traveler Profile
- Professional vagabonds and passionate nature photographers
- Favourite quote
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, nature photography, biking, hiking, camping, having picnics, cooking, drinking wine,eating chocolate
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the northern lights
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by 2vagabonds
Need I say more? - Oct 15, 2014
We returned the car this morning then took the shuttle to the airport and talked the lady behind the desk into letting us travel on standby (she said standby was only for preferred or platinum memb...
A Surprise For Us - Oct 14, 2014
We got up at a decent hour to get ourselves the airport in plenty of time, dropping off the car and then boarding the shuttle bus to the airport. Upon arrival there we checked the monitor by our ai...
Our Last Day! - Oct 13, 2014
For the first tine in days, we did not get up at 4am, but allowed ourselves to sleep in, enjoying a leisurely morning. We headed to the Rio Grande Nature Center--a wonderful park with a pond and tr...