2vagabonds's Traveler Profile
- Professional vagabonds and passionate nature photographers
- Favourite quote
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, nature photography, biking, hiking, camping, having picnics, cooking, drinking wine,eating chocolate
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the northern lights
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by 2vagabonds
We have been out in the woods for a week! - Oct 11, 2015
Joe: The days seemed to pass so quickly as we traveled and paddled our way around the Adirondacks. They really did a wonderful job when they built this system. There are campsites everywhere arou...
Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain - Oct 13, 2015
Joe: As we continued our journey through the park, it seemed only fitting that we include a stop in Lake Placid. My reference was the Winter Olympics there Ned Sharon hadn't been there since she wa...
Vermont - Oct 16, 2015
After leaving Lake Placid.....again, we drove down through Cascade Falls Canyon....again and it was cloudy and raining...again. We'll just have to shoot that one another fall. I'll post some pictur...